Saturday 20 February 2010

if it isnt pocari sweat, its not worth my time.

my lips are coverd in this stuff!

and im addicted to this stuff (thanks ed)

A victorious sight to wake up to!last night a funny asian man came and told me it would be sunny today, and what do you know, he was right... i also decided to take a day off today, following advice from several people.. although i dont have any moneys left... so i just mooched around here, trying to get a good photo of the Fujinator.











i had told jade that i was going to try and climb on eof these mountains while i was here, and being a man of my word, i gave it a shot... unfortunatley it proved alot more dangerous and slipery than i had planned.. especcially concidering i had all my 5x4 gear...


a tretcherous path indeed. not long after this climb of death, i decided i would rather be alive and suffer the shame of getting the cable car to the top than fall ahundred meteres to my death, and plumeting to my death was on my mind alot after reading about climbing mt everest last night...





the view from the top was pretty good. and i managed to get some shots on the 5x4 i was happy with. everyone awas loving it! this is more or lees the first time iv got it out in public (the 5x4) and people kept coming and asking me about it. good times.


im seriously running out of yenn








i love this shop.


chocolate flavoured what!? chocolate flavoured crisps. they wernt very good. but did i expect them to be!? (yes, i did)




last full day of photographing the forest tomorow also my last night here, then i will be back to tokyo for 3 nights.


No comments:

Post a Comment